Monday, January 12, 2009

Dear Christmas,

Dear Christmas,

I am in love with you. If you were a person I would marry you-Kate would fight me over this, but I'd win because I'm a scrappier fighter, holla! Our life together would be filled with so much goodness: presents, delicious food, the cabin, gingerbread house contests, Christmas with the cousins at Paradise Bakery, service, snow (okay this would get old), sledding, tubing, cross country skiing, sleeping in, Texas Roadhouse, movies, scrapbooking, 1 hour of church the Sunday before Christmas (whoever thought of that was genius), Jazz games, Christmas carols, and spending time with the people I care about most (although some could not make an appearance).
I could go on and on.
Lovingly yours, Becca


Although I'm currently going through a Christmas withdrawal, I'm so grateful that Christmas continues to come every year and never disappoints.

Here's a picture re-cap:

The following picture happens when you are the only two siblings home for Christmas. One night we stayed up late trying different ways to carry each other around. Seriously? Ya seriously.


Two ladies and no baby
The Mimi on Christmas Eve
Rrrosa freaking loves ChristmasThe Food Network would be so proud

Ruby hammering
Kate trying out my new camera

Christmas

Rubes dancing the night awayScott looking very festive
HenryChristmas in Paradise with the cousinsCassie-hot to trot. Kate looks like the happiest girl aliveI heart WillCross Country skiing
Tetons from the cabinHenry and PoshRuby and I created the diversity gingerbread house.She's bringing pregnant backMoose

11 comments:

cyrie said...

Love the pictures! I sure do miss hanging out with the Christensen fam. Going to our cabin at Christmas is one of my favorite trips every year. I love reading this blog. Very entertaining I must say...

Ally Cat said...

That picture of the moose looks a little too close for comfort for my dear B-lady. I bet you freaked when you saw it, threw you camera to Kate, and ran inside until the next day. I love you.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Laaaaaaaady,
If Christmas was a boy and we had to compete for him I would totally win. Mostly because I'm so insanely passionate about Christmas that he wouldn't be able to resist my passion. Flattery goes a long way Beck. I don't know if you knew that. Prolly not cause you're kind of a ding dong. But anyways, I loved spending Christmas with you this year... and Rosa. Now that girl's got game! K see ya, love ya, bye!
Spitefully,
Regina George, Evil Dictator

Haley said...

I am so jealous you had a Christmas visit from Posh! she looks so small on film!

dude, marry christmas.

get it? marry/merry.

love, hay
"toe pick!" (can't get her voice out of my head)

Gina said...

hay hay, looks like another successful Christensen Christmas! Your nieces and nephews are growing up so dang fast I remember babysitting Hen and he cried the whole three hours they were gone, who knew babies need to eat!! Now I have my own, scary stuff. Luv ya!
Ps: Kate, watch it with the Regina George business!!

na said...

Good news: I no longer have to mute this blog when I come to it. Did you guys get a new playlist director?

Ally Cat said...

Dear TwoLadies,

Christmas was a long time ago. Post something new.

Love,
Me

na said...

Ally Cat,

Aren't you part of the litter that poops this crap?

Love,

Hitler's dog.

Ally Cat said...

Dear Hitler's Dog,

That was gross, and created an unnecessary and graphic image for me and all who read it. And no, I don't "poop" this crap. And it's not crap, it just lacks personality on occasion and needs to be done more regularly. If you do consider it to be "pooped crap" then why are you reading this blog????? Ponder on that for a while Aboshamaa.

Love, Ally Cat

P.S. I can't figure out how to get the stupid "Ally Cat" off. I want my name back!!!

Haley said...

dear two ladies without a freaking baby,
you don't have a baby, so what the hell are you doing with all your time?
BLOG already!
geeeeez.

admiringly,
haleyannehaleyannemuchtoocoolforseventhgrade(AKA: one in a million)

Anonymous said...

Dear Ally Cat,

I love pooped crap. I'm a dog.

Love,
Hitler's Dog

ps. woof woof.