Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HMC, ever heard of him?

Who is HMC you ask? Well you haven't gone on any outdoor extravaganzas with my father if you don't know who HMC is.  Hal Murdock Christensen, the one, the only.  The guy adorns all of his outdoor equipment with his initials. Don't think about stealing anything from this guy: camp chairs, oars, coolers, life jackets, and most importantly his most prized possessions--STRAPs.  It's a wonder his posterity aren't tattooed upon their arrival into this world. Now this guy is a rare breed, and a definite good time.  He sponsored our flag football team to their championship people, he's the real deal. Well, the other day I stopped off at his office and found a new addition to his bookshelf. Check it!
See that nesting doll on his bookshelf? HMC is not into nicknacks so I knew it couldn't be an ordinary nesting doll. Naturally, I read the words Osama Bin Laden on the outside of the biggest doll.
Well obviously I was curious, why does my dad have a nesting doll of Osama Bin Laden? So I opened it up. Who did I discover?
Saddam Hussein. What the.... I knew this was going to be good. No wonder the guy lets this nicknack stick around. Who could possibly come after this guy?
Well, I believe this is thcontroversial Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. Well isn't that special.  
And next?
Honestly, I don't know who this is. History buffs, now is your time to shine.  The winner gets four quarters.
Correction: Kate says it's Benito Mussolini. She gets four quarters. Sorry homies.  This dude was one dirty Fascist SOB. 
And the tiniest of the nesting dolls........


Hitler, duh!

I did a little research and found that this most coveted set is called the "Wanted Dead or Alive Nesting Doll Set."

So run out and get yourself one of those before they're all gone!
You can thank HMC for this little treasure.

2 comments:

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

bahahaha!

Anonymous said...

No one told me that this was a contest.

Wait, where is George W.?

That last part probably landed me on a list somewhere. Maybe if I make this 'anonymous' it will protect me.