Monday, August 13, 2012

Old photos

I have been scanning photos for my dad this summer. My grandma constantly had a camera in her hand, she didn't want to forget anything and tried to capture as much as she could with her camera. Well, as a result of her mad photog skills there are a zillion pictures scanned and yet to be scanned.

There is something about old photos. I'm not really sure what it is that is so appealing, but for whatever reason I am mesmorized by them. Take a looksy...

 I mean, is this real life? Cutest furrowed brow ever.
 Ocean City, MD Beach Baby Hal. So adorable.
 Pops worked construction on the DC temple.
 Pops on the bike. Gpa holding large dog.
 Hal age 17
 My grandparents eloped to Vegas with some other couples. This is their wedding day.
 Great Grandpa Abe was elected to congress. This was his first trip back to DC, fixing a flat tire.
 Redskins win!
 Beaver high basketball
 Cutest grandpa.
The best of everybody.


3 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Wow! Amazing pictures!

Ally Cat said...

Love these! Thanks for sharing. That last pic is so great.

Ashlee said...

Hal age 17 is a dead ringer for Cody.