Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Ode To a Geet!
First of all I would personally like to welcome Ally to the blogging world. This is a joint dedication to the Geet from her two ladies in red. We would like to share with ya'll why Kate holds a special place in both our hearts.
1. She has pulled a tag team makeout. You will have to get the details from her but this was chosen as number one for good reason.
2. She spent a good portion of her early years with a bowlcut.
3. She has paid $75.00 in tithing this year and she's a full tithe payer.
4. She lives by the motto (which she created herself as a wee child) "You can never have enough weapons."
5. In Kindergarten she was known as the kid who wouldn't smile.
6. She drinks Dr. Pepper like water.
7. In Becca's classroom she's known as Miss. Kate Your Favorite Art Pal.
8. She spent most of her high school years in sweats, mocoassins, and her hair in a bun. Monday is still dedicated as "sweats Monday."
9. She has no guilt about sleeping in until 11:00 a.m. and watching the O.C. in her bed until 1:00 p.m.
10. In Kindergarten she peed her pants because her teacher wouldn't let her go to the bathroom. There was a puddle in her chair and when she stood up the kid next her gasped and pointed. Kate splashed him as she quickly sad back down in the puddle.
11. Her email address is kick_the_midgets (holla Seth).
12. She can do up almost any guy in any sport and she's 5'3"
13. She quotes movies like it's her job.
14. She is a Christmas FREAK, at least once a week she leaves a message on Becca's phone of her singing some Christmas song.
15. She'll gladly skip any test for a good lunch with the gals.
16. She has her priorities straight.
17. She has a razor scooter.
18. She thinks rehab is for quiters.
19. She made an array of Disney music videos at the age of 16 and was dead serious about it.
20. A horse bit her breast.