Monday, September 20, 2010

Crotch Kick.....



Today has been rough and I need a moment to kick a few things right where it counts:

1. ILLNESS. I'm sick and I feel like death right now.

2. Writing sub plans.

3. Losing.

4. Washing clothes with kleenexes in the pockets.

5. Not being able to sleep at night.

6. People that torture or injure animals. (cutting cat's and dog's ears, that's the new thing in SL)

7. Not being able to stay in bed when it's raining outside.

8. Courtesy laughing.

What are you having beef with?



6 comments:

Ally Cat said...

zits

Bain Becomes a Master said...

* Part recalls on MY automobile.
* Missing the train by TWO seconds--Literally!
* Lazy coworkers
*Traffic/Road construction


Welcome back Kick in the Crotch! I have missed you terribly!

becca said...

beeping, annoying cell phone alarms.

cold showers. you've probably done that one already.

when all the tennis courts are full.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Amen to the tennis courts one! I HATE that!
-Becca

Kate said...

1. Mormons who drink coffee to be "rebellious". Really? Think of something cooler.

2. People who tell me they don't watch Seinfeld cause they, "just don't get it." Okay, well then we have nothing to talk about now, because that show defines my sense of humor.

3. Being told that I, "Have no more days off until the end of the year, even sick days." Uhhhh... Good luck

4. People who curse so unnaturally, it completely ruins it.

5. People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. 2 times in 2 days at work. Yikes.

6. When people ask me why I'm not married. How would you like me to answer that question? Nobody will have me; I look like I'm 14; So I can continue doing whatever I want.

7. Tuesdays.

Agh, that feels better.

Kate

Kara said...

Not getting to see Rossssa often enough.

Having no vacation days at work.

Not getting to go to the BSU game because it is sold out.

Having to do homework when I would rather sleep.

People who dont wash their hand ever, kate... EVER!!!!

Halitosis... why does this bad breath disease plauge lives?