Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crap

i'm going to start this post by taking a page out of my pal shanae's book... well technically her blog, {flannaryfarley.blogspot.com}.


this week could be described with one word. crap. why you may ask? lots o' reasons. seriously, a lot. 

let's start it out with well, monday. i had to go to work, nuff said. oh and it was monday.

tuesday, let's just call tuesday a giant dump of a day. i won't get into it too much, but might i just say that i saw not one, but TWO sets of bare boobs on tuesday. yes, you read correctly. bare. boobs. bosoms. breasteses. what have you. at the gym. in the locker room. i had forgotten about locker rooms. i really never go in them. i sort of think of them as public restrooms. well, that is just not true. people do a whole lot more in locker rooms than in just plain bathrooms. i walked in there, needing to blow my nose and... bam. bare. boobs. i couldn't divert my eyes quick enough. i was shocked. girl with no shirt. what? no. i've gotta get out of here. turn around, kapow, another set right in my way. ladies, whatever happened to 'modest is hottest'. whatever happened to stalls? whatever happened to clothes, for sobbing out loud? since when are we walking around like men in our birthday suits? nobody wants to see that. i've got beef with public nudity. in fact, i've got beef with nudity in general. call me crazy. moving on, although scarred. the gym was followed by another crappy incident, but i'll refrain.

wednesday, worked late. silver lining, won my church ball game. i like to win. i really do. becca brought home dinner from blue plate diner. what a nice girl. i like her.

thursday, jerry sloan and phil johnson announced their resignation after 23 years with the utah jazz. let me put some perspective to this people: jerry has been coaching the jazz for as long as i've been alive. i grew up with him. i tried to mirror my game after the one and only j stockton, sloan's protege´. i walked out to my car during work and listened to the press conference with tears in my eyes. i felt like i had lost a grandfather. 

friday, wore my jazz jersey to work in honor of the loss. rip jerry. got my hair cut by one of my favorite pals. then, ladies night. sounds like a pretty go day, yeah? jazz score 50 points in the first half against the suns. nice. i'm feeling pretty good. wrong. it was another bare boobs moment. shazam, jazz finish the game with 14 points in the 3rd quarter and 13 in the 4th. jazz=clobbered. jazz looked like... yep, crap. total crap. sigh. oh and i left my wallet, yes my entire wallet, at the restaurant. didn't notice until saturday afternoon. 

i really don't mean to be a downer. i appreciate you letting me vent. and whine. guess what though, i get to sleep in tomorrow. as late as i want. that is not crap.

oh and on monday, it's valentine's day. 

crap.

4 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

DEBBIE DOWNER CLAP X CLAP X CLAP X CLAP X CLAP!

Just kidding.

I hate weeks like that!

KellieKae said...

Dear Kate, you wanna know what I think is crap? That you didn't mention how your week ended.. It ended beautifully with almost your whole saturday with yours truely. As you blogged about your crappy day the coolest girl you know was asleep on the couch next to you. Not crappy. Wanna know what else is crappy. The crap i dealt with on Sunday. C-R-A-P. You feel me?

Ally Cat said...

I need a prozac now.

Jen said...

Dude, don't even get me started about boobs!! During biggest loser I had to spend some significant time in the sauna. In walks a bare naked lady. Bare naked. She couldn't care less that I was in there. She want bothered at all that I saw her naked. What about me naked lady?!? Maybe I care, maybe I don't want to see your saggy boobs and naked lady parts, in fact I know I don't. Anyway, it was crunch time, so I did what a true champion is supposed to do.... Pretend I'm invisible.