Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yeah, we know, we suck.

We know, we know. We haven't blogged in two months. We've disappointed you. We've let you down. We've kept you waiting. We're sorry... blah, blah, blah. Maybe we've been busy. Maybe we have jobs. Maybe we have social lives or men... (I'm serious this time!). Here is a photo-montage (not really) of the last 2 months. Word to your mother.
All dressed up for the ladies Christmas party
We heart Santa

Ruby with her saw


The Griswold Family Christmas Tree
Word to my mother


Clark W. Griswold himself



Abe got a little worn out opening all of his presents



Had to take some calls, even at the cabin

Doesn't get much better than that
Ruby and Beck's snowman

Dinner with Raja at Fleming's

Cosmo showed up!




Go Finks!
Sleeping Beauty
Yes--this is a real sign we found

4 comments:

na said...

Taking pics of people while they sleep. Classy.

Jenna said...

I LOVE the cabin! I'm so jealous, looked sooo cozy!

Celia said...

Seriously Neal -- how could they? I'm so sick of the being the open-mouthed, ugly napper of all their jokes.

In order to receive my forgiveness you must send me all those great Xmas pics post haste.

Ally Cat said...

Buy Curious? Never gets old!
I want more.