Friday, September 23, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

1. REDNECKS - These folks supply endelss entertainment and fun. Some people may think rednecks are tired of getting made fun of. Nah. They love that they are so intriguing to the rest of us "normal" people.

2. BED - I love my bed. Not much more can be said. I don't want to get out of it in the morning, I think about napping in it all day at work, and I can't wait to get in it at night. Sometimes I get in bed at like 8:30pm, prop my laptop up on my stomach and watch netflix shows till I can't lift my eyelids anymore. Nothing beats it.

3.  FALL WEATHER - I love fall clothes. Fall weather is perfect because you can wear cute stuff without having to cover it up with winter coats, and at night you can layer with cute cardis and light jackets. (I sound like such a girly girl) Of course with fall weather comes fall colors which everyone loves.

4. FALL TV - I get so excited for my shows to come back on. Namely Parenthood. If you haven't seen this show - WATCH IT NOW! From season 1 episode 1. You won't regret it. For some reason this show floods me with emotion. I feel like I'm a part of the Braverman family when I watch. I laugh, I cry, I yell. It's wonferful! Other goodies include Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy and Vampire Diaries (don't judge me).

5. FLAG FOOTBALL - I actually suck at sports. I have no athletic bone in my body. Everytime I go onto the field I'm putting myself at great risk of making a complete fool of myself and/or injuring myself. Even still, I love playing flag football. Mostly  I just love winning and I happen to have played with really good teams the last couple of years and this year. Hoping for another t-shirt this year! Go Sorority!

6. HEYTEL - If you have a smart phone and you don't have this app GO GET IT! It's free and totally worth it. It's like a walky talky. Who doesn't love walky talkies?

7. CHEST HAIR - Calm down, I'm not talking about a sweater chest. But I'm not talking about 14 year old boy chest hair either. I dig a man. Obviously not a requirement, but definitely a plus.  

3 comments:

Miss C. said...

1. PINTEREST-DUH!

2. My mom. As far as moms go, she's boss!

3. FALL, I am head over heels in love with Fall. And for good reason: the weather is perfect, the trees are beautiful, and it makes me want to bake the hell out of my kitchen.

4. Fun dudes. It's nice finding dudes who you can just be yourself with. Refreshing even.

5. Conference weekend: it's uplifting, we are at the cabin (the cabin in the Fall is paradise), and you don't have to go anywhere. I can drink soda throughout the whole thing.

6. Facetime. I love facetiming my nieces and nephews and they giggle and smile throughout our whole conversation because it's weird seeing the person you're talking to on the phone. Kip said it best, "I love technology..."

7. When I get letters from my students that say, "Maybe you was kewt when you were a baby."

-B Loaf

Kate said...

1. Laying in bed on Sunday mornings not having to get up for work.
2. Shows starting back up again
3. BBQing
4. Playing sports all day
5. Reading a great book that completely rejuvenates my love for Baseball.

Edward Ott said...

Love the pictures on your blog.