Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May is so $

Well ladies and gents it has been forever, what gives???? We could blame it on the Jazz T-shirt biz, this bomb Spring weather, prepping for THE birthday month (it's finally here), the excuses could go on and on but mostly we've just been a little bit busy and a little bit lazy. Here is a picture montage of what has been happening with the ladies with no baby.

 Getting our ski on with our classy relatives.
 Shortest Winter in Utah history, which I'm totally fine with me.
 Hal got a kayak, so of course he wanted to try it out.  By the end we were both in helmets and life jackets. Awesome.
 Kate and I watched our best home videos, which always involve theatrics and horrific singing.  Christensen Family Singers do it again!
 Daddy Warbucks keeping it classy. He barged into our sister-in-law's room at 11:00pm riding his fake horse and shooting his fake pistols. What is not to like about him?
 I have the best room mom EVER! I had her daughter last year, and this year I have her son. She showers me with gifts. Teacher appreciation week is the best week of the year!!
Day 1
 Day 2
 Day 3
 Day 3
 Day 4
 Day 5
Diabetes here I come!
 Rrrosa has allergies so socks keep her from scratching. The parents giver her benadryl, human benadryl every night. Healthy for dogs? Who knows!
Jazz games galore.

We are back to blogging! Gird your loins for Summer 2012!

3 comments:

na said...

I totally plan on ending things with: "...which I'm totally fine with me."

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Meant to write it Neil!!! I have to show everyone how secure and confident I am. I'm around 7 year olds allllll day, they talk like this.... and now I'm talking like this!!
WTF??
-I'm totally fine with me

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

May is so money. Spot on. Every time. Kill it. It's dead. Gone. Donzo. Gonzo. (remember Gonzo? What a cutie)
-KFC