Sunday, November 16, 2008

Utah is Awesome for these reasons.......

Whenever I'm driving through Utah I wonder where the weird names came from and then I'm just thankful that they exist because they've provided me with many a laugh.
1.Kanarraville
2. Scipio
3. Paragonah
4. Salina
5. Levan (navel backwards)
6. Kanosh
7. Kanab
8. Panguitch
9. Toquerville
10. Pintura
11. Toole
12. Roy
13. Mona
14. New Harmony
15. Circleville
16. Parawon
17. Kolob
18. Manderfield
19. Draper
20. Milford
21. Filmore
22. Minersville
23. Browse
24. Duchesne 

People should consider naming their children some of these names. 

7 comments:

Ally Cat said...

Dibs on Mona!!

Anonymous said...

Duchesne didnt make the list?

Cassie said...

Did you know that one time my cat Samantha had kittens and my dad named two of them Kanab and Kanosh? Cute, huh?

Anonymous said...

One time I had two hemmeroids on my nether regions. Nate named one of them Scipio and the other one Salina. Funny, huh?

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Sennett, Duchesne needs to make this list. I'll change it right now. Also, Mal, sick. Seriously. Sick.
Kate

Malerie said...

That was Tanner once again...

harmony said...

So help me...who's making fun of my name ladies? Keep up the good work. You posts always make me laugh.