Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fashion Tribute

Spring Break always consists of a trip to St. George, this year was no exception. Although, this year did differ in the fashion dept. The grandparents have a house in Beaver and a house in St. George so that means G-ma has clothes and accessories at both houses, JACKPOT. This woman can pull off any look, her closet was filled with many different styles, and we tried them all. Here's to you Grandma Mary, you are one fashionable broad.

(We found a baby floral hammer in her scarf drawer that accessorized nicely with many of the ensembles. Dear Grandma, I know you only use the computer to play cards, but if you ever see this will you please leave the hammer to me....your namesake. Lovingly Yours, R.Mary)



8 comments:

CFlo said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Amazing.

Amy said...

Mary! Im so happy to see you are wearing the beautiful scarlet blouse I found for you at Nordstrom.
-Thelma

Ally Cat said...

COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

COLLEGE!!! It's crazy!!! I don't even remember this trip!!!!!!! When did we do this fashion show????? I can't even REMEMBER!!!!!! SPRING BREAK '09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KATE!!!!!!!!!!

Ally Cat said...

Becca's poses don't vary all that much. That's kind of what I like about her. She found a nice look and she stuck with it. There is a lot to be said for consistency.

Miss C. said...

Thanks Al, that's what I like about you, you really notice the little things. I like ya!

Angie Williams said...

Haha you guys look fabulous! It was so fun to see you guys when you came down! And I need to tell you, we all laughed for like 20 minutes after you drove off yelling, "SPRING BREAK 09!!" out of the sun roof.

Haley said...

Whoa! K, Whoa! I thought you were fashionable before, but now I know I was just kidding myself. This is really what it's all about, Spring Break 09!

Holla!