Sunday, March 1, 2009

Picture Treasures

If I ever adopt a child it may be a little tempting to do this.  I mean, there is no gentle way to tell someone they're adopted so I guess you might as well go big right?!



My roommate and her boyfriend bought a great dane.  I'm a dog lover, I am, but I am particular about dogs.  The only way I'm letting this animal into my house is if it wears these boots all the time and with nips like this, it better wear a bra too.
If I wake up to this, EVER, I'm letting it run away and then I'll blame it on Ally.  This is freaky, it looks like a human, a very flexible human! No way, I am not down with this.

10 comments:

Ally Cat said...

Griffin will be TICKED if you let the dog run away. I'm telling.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celia said...

Did she seriously get a dog? They're not keeping it at your house are they?

cyrie said...

OK, my coworkers and I just laughed for ten minutes about your dog comments!! You are funny.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

I heart Rrrosa. And OMG the music on this blog rocks!!

mbrown9 said...

Two things...I encourage dog yoga and you should be proud of Ruby if she could pull that move. On to issue number two. I am so happy about Griffin being used. Thanks Ally. Keep it up. Oh and GO MOLLY!!

Carson and Natalie said...

hey girls, long time no talk! I miss you, we totally need to get together sometime! I miss crashing on your couch every other night ;)

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Natalie,
Add us to your blog so we can look at it.

CFlo said...

CAT!!!!!

Pam said...

The Great Dane asleep on the sofa is the dog of my friend. The dog's name is Eischa and I took that photo when she was about a year old. She is now 10 yrs old and lives in Denver with her owners and an elderly cat. She's a lovely girl, somewhat prissy and is very CLEAN!! She wouldn't agree with your comments! xx