Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kate's Roses

I like my dad...

















... because he makes his own dreams come true 
























I like my mom... because of this...





... and because she wears blue eye shadow
























I like how true love happens... and lasts























I like how big glasses happen... and I like people named George and Dorothy




















I like how denim happens...

















I like how she...


























... married him... mostly because he looks like this
























I like how she...

























... married our Mexican brother





















I like how the previous 4... gave me these little ones...





I like how this boy is so concerned for others


















I like how this girl watches TV...
























I like his unexplainable dimple...



























I like how this boy wears his emotions on his sleeve


















I like how he already likes baseball... and how much he likes food


















I like her... because she takes care of me
























I like her because she likes sweets as much as I do
























I like her because she wears pirate shirts when I ask her to...
























I like her... mostly because of this picture 


















I like when 33 happens...




















I like how my dad taught me to love baseball... 
























I like when this happens... 
























I love her... 


















I miss her... but happy she's gettin' her missionary on


















I miss him... more than I can say




















I like him and how weird we can be together

























I love raft adventures with these two and Scott, "the raft hero" of River Trip '08


















... and I live for Elevensies on THIS porch in Beaver, Utah... with these people














12 comments:

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

holla!!!! I like this.....a lot.
-Becca

Ally Cat said...

GEET! I laughed, I cried, I gagged at Sharon's blue eye shadow, and I L-O-V-E-D it all! Definitely one of the best posts this blog has seen. And we all love you!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Love it!

Malerie said...

awww how sweet!
i never knew this side of you! :)

LOVE the picture of Sennett.... and many others, i really enjoyed Sharrons pull ups!

mia said...

love it!!

mia said...

oops someone already said that.. but what can I say..it's true, love it! ditto.

Sennett said...

Yeah, I'm kind of a strange individual haha. Loved this post though. Made me smile.

Ally Cat said...

P.S. Sharon, I was just kidding about the eye shadow. So daring and bold.

cyrie said...

This is my favorite post so far. Kate, I wish we had a picture of you catching that football and landing in the ditch at G & G 's when we were playing flag football at the fam reunion. Do you remember that? Owen still brings that up when we watch a football game. Good times.

NatureGirl said...

Holy cow Kate, make my cry why dontcha!

Haley said...

Top Ten Posts of all Time.

You go, girl.

We need to go for a DC with L soon. You know what I mean. I've decided to ride that bull again, if you know what I mean.

Seriously, though. Love this post.

Cameron and Shannon said...

Love it!!!! And the first picture of your Dad is priceless! Although him sporting the mustache is also good!