Thursday, April 30, 2009

Commercials.....

Usually I am not fond of commercials, which is strange because my Dad has spent most of his working life in the ad industry.  Luckily DVR and the mute button provide me with much less time annoyed by lame and obnoxious commercials. 

Although.....because I feel like I've seen so many bad commercials I can really appreciate the good ones.  These seriously put a smile on my face every time I see them. Holla!

Dr. Pepper Commercial

Citi Identity Theft Commercial

Seriously clever Sprite Commercial

Any others that need to be added to the list?
This has nothing to do with this post except that this picture puts a smile on my face everytime I see it.  Sheer terror in her face,  and it's priceless that someone got a picture of it.

5 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Jaren is loving the new Lagoon commercial, but that is only because of the song on it. It isn't funny at all. We can't figure out who sings the song though.

Ally Cat said...

The Boost Mobile commercials. "I'm a man...baby."
I don't care who ya are, that's funny stuff.

P.S. I'm real pretty in that picture. Thanks for resurrecting it.

Malerie said...

Nicely done...
I remember the first time i saw the Sprite commercial, it really messed me up!

mbrown9 said...

I guess she is no pngn lover, hah Kate

Angie Williams said...

Haha I love that Dr. Pepper commercial; I haven't ever seen it! Also, I liked your post about the text date thing. That was so annoying!