Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The 411....

The past few months have included....
Coronado Island with Maria, Ally, I.




Mother's Day....sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you mom.







She's seriously fun to travel with.







Bird problems....



Finally....warm weather in Utah!

Birthdays Galore!
Soon we will finally see........
This special guy, Brother Cody...soon to be Dr. Christensen


The funniest person I've ever known. The one the only Grandma Mary! What's not to like about her, and my dad for that matter?

5 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

You got pooped on! That is so funny! But I'm sorry it happened... Or maybe not. I haven't decided yet.

Haley said...

Summer of blogging....GIDDDY UP!
ps, did you seriously get pooped on? that is so great.

Ally, "FFFT FFFT, HHHHHHHEEEEEEHHHH!"*


*that was the cat sound you make, in case you didn't realize.

Ally Cat said...

I totally got it Hay. And I'll make a personalized cat sound for you the next time I'm graced with your presence. I really AM fun to travel with and I don't recall me making that totally disgusting face. Any of them actually. Too bad you didn't get any pics of our smokin' hot Navy friends. We totally should have army crawled right into their barracks. I hate regret!
Oh and P.S. Becca getting pooped on by a seagull was quite possibly one of the very best moments in my entire life. Emily, you should so not be sorry it happened!
REAL WORLD CORONADO!
(thanks for posting)

Celia said...

Uh, hello? Can we trade lives for a sec?

Funny you should talk about poop. Remember what you and I talked about today? I'd take a random bird-poopage if it meant I was sitting on a beach. How about trading that for a day filled with the poop of three little crazies? Yeah, thought so.

bunkbuddies said...

can i come to coronado next year?