Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cabin, ETC....

Well the two ladies and no baby have been leading hectic lives lately, which is ironic because I'm not working this summer and Kate only works part time. Somehow time continues to slip away at a seriously rapid pace, how can winter crawl and summer fly? Jessie Spano said it so beautifully while on the drug of choice....caffeine pills! "No time, there's just never any time." Yes, Jessie I feel you here girl. I have been out of school for exactly one month, and two weeks of that month I've spent at the cabin. So here's the cabin update. Let's just say I've been getting some serious R&R in. Who needs a spa when you've got Ashton, Idaho people?


We got a lot of stuff done like:

We enjoyed nature


Took Kate's school pic. for next year



Let Rrrosa run loose


Read


Went on walks when it wasn't raining



And read more.


We also managed to eat, watch old episodes of Laguna Beach, and do Tae Bo together (even the Mimi)--that Billy Blanks is a Nazi and also quite the fashionista.



The belt is a nice touch I think.

Let's hear it for cabin 09!

(These only pics from cabin trip 1, Kate your job is to add pics for week 2. Holla back girl!)

4 comments:

Celia said...

Billy's pecs are like a horrible car wreck -- ugly, but you just can't look away.

Quoizel lighting said...

I love tae bo

Angie Williams said...

Thanks for the invite to the cabin. Jerks!! Ronnie

Ally Cat said...

Billy's singlet is wierding me out. The package just doesn't look right in that tight blue thing.