Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little late. don't hate.

Hey people. So I've been pretty neglectful lately. I let my blog pals down. This summer has been wild and crazy. But really I have no excuse. I've had the time. Just not the drive. You know summer, it's hot. All I want to do is lay around and drink Diet Coke. But after several complaints here I am, doing my part. So here goes, it's really not that exciting.

We've been to the cabin a few times this summer. It's one of my favorite places on Earth. If any of you cats want to take a trip, saddle up. It'll change your life. For the first time in a year Cody came out with his family and we had a grand ole time.
All 5 grandkids. This was the best shot we could get. It was chaos.
Henry, Abe, Ruby, Crew, & Noah

Little baby Abe lookin' fine.

Cousin embrace.

Crew is really into this hug. And Hen's hair never let's me down.

Lover of all food.

Classic Noah face.

Now how can you not love this? Yowsa. View from the cabin.

Brother-Sister Love

Ruby digs motorcycles.

Next post... real, real soon.

5 comments:

Miss C. said...

Holla! Thanks Lady.
XOXO
-you're little dancer

Kelli K said...

two thumbs up.

Malerie said...

whoop whoop... a post!!! :)

how about Noah is a little mini Cody. Does that make Cody nervous? haha

We'll saddle up for the cabin whenever we get the phone call of when you're going!

Haley said...

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat is this? is this a post?

yep, i think it is.
and i liked it!

-the neighbor/netflixer

ps: hen's hair never let's me down either.

Angie Williams said...

I still cannot believe you turned to diet coke. Besides that fact; what cute little children!