Friday, August 14, 2009

Listen up, gang.

These two ladies have a bone to pick with their blog posse. We have noticed a trend lately in comments. We very much appreciate those responsible and caring individuals who comment on EVERY single post we do. We love you. We worship you. We applaud your ability to commit to us.

We realize that we don't post as often as most people would like. Quite honestly, it's somewhat of a task to take on a blog and fill it with witty anecdotes and sarcastic stories. Becca and I agreed when we put this blog together that we wanted it to be a little different from other blogs, if we could help it. It's mostly just us being smart alecks and that's the way we like it.

Now here is our beef. If we are going to stay motivated to keep this blog a runnin', we have got to get more comments!! We used to receive around 10 comments per post. Now we're averaging 3!! Those kind of numbers have got these two ladies down.

So saddle up you people and do your part. Your comments make us happy. And we only want to be happy.

K, love ya, see ya, bye.

14 comments:

Daynna said...

Ladies:
I love your blog. I worship your blog. I wait anxiously for an update of your blog... This is just the first time I've actually commented on your blog. I suppose I just don't feel quite as witty and smart as I think I am after reading such glorious posts. So don't hate. Just blog your little hearts away and I'll do my best to comment more. Deal?
Love, New Girl

Amy said...

Becca, I must admit I look at your blog quite a bit. I Thoroughly enjoy it. I will try to make sure I leave comments more because I totally know how you feel... HINT HINT.
P.S Did you ever wear that beautiful blouse I found for you a few months ago? It reminded me so much of you that I had to get it!
-Thelma

Your Mother said...

I will comment more often per your request. Your blog is adorable and I look forward to reading it everyday. You know that I will let you know immediately if I find something inappropriate. Sincerely, your Mother.

Haley said...

Listen up, gals:
I've been a faithful commenter, neighbor, dog-watcher, Blair and Serena lesbian crusher, AND plant waterer (not to mention awesome friend) for like...15 years. So I just want YOU to know, that all I want it for you to be happy as well. And, with a bond like ours...for you to be happy, that means I gotta be happy. Which means, through the use of some mathematical theorem (a+b=c), that if I am happy, ya'll are happy.
To sum up: BLOG MORE. 'Cuz it makes me happy. Which should, theoretically speaking, make YOU happy.
Boo Yah.

Love, haley anne

Bre said...

Ladies--Treat others as you would want to be treated. Leave comments on my blog (which isn't half as creative and fun to read as yours) and I will make sure to leave you more comments. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Okay okay, I'll comment more I swear! I've been a slacker too. Keep up the good work ladies, we love your posts... :)

NatureGirl said...

I aint got nothin to say, but I will be #7 even if only to somewhat artificially inflate your statistical average...

Malerie said...

i'm a faithful comment maker. i assume this post is not about me.

na said...

I loved this post.

Ally Cat said...

blablabla.comment,done.

Angie Williams said...

I was just telling Ronnie the other day that I don't think I have any readers because I don't get any comments anymore either! But we do check yours out; we'll try to be better at commenting :)

Celia said...

Fishing for comments? You should be ashamed.

Angie Williams said...

There I commented.

Reggie

Charli said...

So, the fact that I'm just now reading about the lack of comments you've been concerned about let's you know that it's been a while since I've checked out your blog. Oh how much I've missed it -- even more than I realized! However, tell Becca she needs to archive the school children quotes that are currently posted and give us a batch of new ones now that a new school year has started. And since you whined about it so well and with true sincerity, I will commit myself to commenting FAR more often than I have in the past. Of course, I could commit to commenting EVERY time if you mention how wonderful I am every few weeks in one of your posts. Lookin' forward to it ladies!!
--Charli