Monday, September 14, 2009

The many faces of boogy boarding

...but mostly of Becca. The whole time I was cropping these I was laughing out loud.

For the most part I stick to one facial expression the whole time, and that is "The Happiest Girl in the Whole World," face.

On the other hand, Becca's face changes with each wave. Some are big smiles, others are looks of surprise. But no matter what face Becca is pulling, I promise you, they are mostly hideous. Thanks Beck, for all the laughs.

********Click on pictures to make bigger*************

The "Happy Hal"
The "Blowfish"
The "Surprised Asian"
The "Mocking"
The "Scary Smile"
The "Rat Fink"
The "I'm scared but pretending to like it"
The "I Did It!"
The "Beaver"
The "Oh Crap"
The "What's my leg doing?"
The "Eat that Becca!"
The "I just got worked"

8 comments:

Malerie said...

those were fantastic!
i loved the captions.... and i had to agree with all of them.

Vanessa said...

These are SO funny!! Cole is also an avid boogie boarder...8 hours non stop at waimanalo beach! Guess it runs in the family!

Jodanna said...

Mostly I like Hal's tan line:)

Anonymous said...

Holla! Just trying to make the vacation a little more entertaining that's all!
You're welcome! My face is versatile, so sue me!
-Boogie Board champ

Daynna said...

I want to be in Hawaii and make funny/ ridiculous faces on boogy boards :( thanks for at least letting me live through your pictures

Kelli K said...

these rock. the captions are exactly right. I laughed out loud, so classic.

Celia said...

Awesome. Pure awesomeness.

Although it's entirely un-"PC", my favorite was "the surprised asian."

Amy said...

nice becky! love the captions!