Saturday, September 12, 2009

Team Ghost Riders

So Matt and I went to a rodeo a couple weeks ago in Tremonton, UT.  The rodeo was typical until the half time show when they introduced Team Ghost Riders.  First they set loose a few sheep, and then out came 'the team.'  I honestly thought my eyes were fooling me when I saw.... three monkeys dressed as cowboys saddled atop three dogs.  It was so strange, yet so awesome.  Who in the world thought as they watched their dogs herding, oh you know what these dogs need.... monkeys.  That's awesome, and Rrrosa needs one stat!


Doesn't it look like infants riding dogs?  What's not to like about that?  Holla!

3 comments:

Amy said...

of course, sheep, dogs, and monkeys go together! why did i think of that! that is hilarious

na said...

That video was awesome. Really makes me miss Payson. Did you see when that one dog wrecks with the monkey on top and it's like no big deal? If that was a horse with a person they'd both be dead, which again supports my argument for dogs and monkeys being superior to people and horses.

Gina said...

what the...I thought you were kidding, you know, your normal comedic self...but then there was proof! freaky!