Monday, September 14, 2009

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

Firstly, I just want to point out that this is my (Kate), THIRD post of the day. Which I believe is a new twoladiesandnobaby record.

Secondly, and most importantly, my very crafty sister-in-law, Celia (whose received several shout outs on this blog, which proves how cool she is), has started an etsy shop. She crochets the most adorable hats for boys, girls, and adults. She is doing a giveaway on her blog this week and the lucky winner receives their choice of one of her super cute hats. So check out her blog here and comment to win:


And her etsy shop here:


The holidays are coming up (yay) and they would make grrrrrreat gifts.

I'm just looking out for your fashion needs. You're welcome.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awesome!!! I had no idea that she was so talented and crafty like that! I will definitely check it out!

na said...

You think she can knit me suit pants?

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Neil, I think she can definitely make that happen.

Spencer & Cara said...

kate - love you, lets be friends okay? We need to have eachothers backs here in Happy Valley.... ya know what I mean? Freak yea. Loves.