Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some bad, mostly good.

Some great things happened last month.

I caught a special moment in time of my parents at the cabin.

Karaoke outfits emerged.

And a lady pimp showed up.

I found this GIANT picture of my roommate Robyn on the window at Wendy's. (She hates it)

I found these lab goggles in Robyn's car.

I found this at school.

I found this at the gym.

I found this mysterious door at Haley's apartment.

I found this wonder at Wal-mart of all places. I was enthralled. And jealous.

And then some not great things happened.

Rrrosa injured her leg in a dog fight.

Don't worry, we're taking good care of her.

I haven't seen this girl... because she's some over-achieving student or whatever

And I didn't even come close to winning at Bunco.

All-in-all, it's been a pretty solid September.

3 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I'm going to kick your butt in Bunco next week... Except for when we are partners.

Anonymous said...

Two things:
1-I love Bunco
2-We saw that Lego figure at Walmart too. Ben couldn't take his eyes off it. :)

Love you girl...

na said...

You've started entering Rosa into dog fights? Did Michael Vick not teach you anything?