Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blog Currently Under Construction!

I wish I knew code so I could figure out how to make this mess of a blog better, but I teach school ya know? Let's make a deal...I'll teach your kid if you fix this! So, hopefully in the next couple days we can get this figured out.

Here are some pics from recent events. Enjoy...................

So, my dad is a little high maintenance and insisted that we get a table by the kitchen so we could watch the cooks. We were the only table over there and we were in the middle of the walkway, but it did please the man so whatever!

My dad snorkeling in wave filled waters. He was the only one, and I loved watching him!


Ally and I found baby hats at the mall. They clip right into your hair, you never know when you'll need a little tiny hat!

Karaoke got out of hands with costumes this year, but we found some awesome stuff like a little tiny circular rug. Weird!
Here it is! What a beauty.

Hawaii............ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......bliss..............

Kate had no idea my dad was taking pictures of her while she was telling a story. She's very animated!

Fun & Games
Hike in the mountains.

1 comment:

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Oh how I miss this land. How about dad taking sick pictures of me while I'm telling what must be an EPIC story.

-Kate

P.S. Our blog is looking ghetto and shifty