Friday, October 29, 2010

Blah blah blah

I am blogging at work! Do you know how rare this is? I'm a teacher people, I never have time to blog at work.  It's a teacher work day and I just finished my grades so........

We play on an intramural all girls flag football team (The Rat Finks) in Provo.  Last Tuesday 4 of the rat finks had tickets to Ingrid Michaelson.  Well one of these finks was Kate, the QB and El Capitan, who has never seen Ingrid in concert and was dying to go.  There was a conflict with the concert, we had a rat finks game the same night. LAME. At the last minute Kate (Shredder) sold her ticket and decided the finks needed her more (which is SO true).  If Shredder didn't go who would throw the ball, who would tape the plays to their arm, who would flirt with the refs?  NOBODY! So she played in a BLIZZARD while Ally (Sticky), Michelle (Baby Hands), and I (B-Loaf) enjoyed Ingrid.  Here's to The Shred the brains and talent behind the whole rat finks operation.


And here's to Ingrid for being off the hook.



And here's to the Jazz, will you please pull your heads out!?

1 comment:

na said...

I feel obligated to comment on this simply due to the title.

That snow during that game was ridiculous.