Sunday, October 24, 2010

Snuggie Talk

About a year ago Kate was in a very strange mood. She was at my house in Sugarhouse and we had two longtime friends over.  It was winter and she was freezing so she found a snuggie and put it on.  The conversation that was had that evening was so bizarre and hilarious we called it snuggie talk.  Kate and I have resurrected snuggie talk.

Let me clarify one thing, the diarrhea talk came from a YOUTUBE VIDEO and for some reason the only thing Scott has taught us how to say in Norwegian is 'I have diarrhea.'

3 comments:

Haley said...

uhhhhhhhhh...what?

holy crap, i miss you two ladies.

na said...

Snuggie Talk should be syndicated.

That is one of the oddest YouTube videos I have ever seen. I do appreciate that they specify how to say you have "bad diarrhea" as if telling a native of some foreign country, "I have diarrhea" somehow is known to not be enough.

Ally Cat said...

MORE SNUGGIE TALK!!!

p.s. I was robbed by two men