Friday, August 12, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

I'm implementing something new. Favorite Things Fridays. Too overdone? Cheesy? Boring? I DON'T CARE!

I like Favorite Things Friday cause it wastes time at work, it's positive, and it's alliteration. So here are my favorite things:

1. SWEATS. They're comfy and you can eat to your heart's content without popping a button. What's not to love?


2. That pic leads me to my next favorite thing - DOGS IN CLOTHES. Almost always hilarious.

3. When people accidentally say really INAPPROPRIATE THINGS. Especially in a professional setting. Priceless. This happened at work today. Ask me and I'll tell you the story.

4. CLARISONIC. It leaves your face feeling clean, smooth and refreshed. Pricey but soooo worth it.


5. Weekday BREAKFAST/LUNCH with friends. Such a good break in the week. (this pic is weird. thanks google.)


6. WAKING UP REFRESHED. Hardly ever happens and feels so good.

7. MUSHY BROWNIES. No explanation needed.


8. I know this joke is way way overused, but when someone nails a "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" joke I laugh myself into oblivion.

9. Trashy t.v. Namely, BACHELOR PAD 2. These poor people are completely ridiculous. I'm so grateful they decided to go on national television and let us watch and laugh at them at their very worst moments. Pure entertainment. I know this pic isn't from Bachelor Pad 2 but I'm sure we'll see something very similar in the upcoming episodes. Yesssssss!


That's all. What are your favorite things?

xoxo, Ally Z

5 comments:

Miss C. said...

I LOVE the picture of the dog in sweats! SO GOOD.
My fav. things:
1. Rollerblading, I'm ready to bring blading back and I'm starting today.
2. Jazz jerseys. I love seeing people wearing Jazz jerseys especially when they are not at a game. That shows a true fan.
3. The dog hat we bought for Rrrosa. So ridiculous, but so awesome.
4. Going to bed early.
5. Winning. I love to win. Intramural flag football, tennis tournaments, horse shoe competitions, I want to win them all!
-Bec

Kate said...

Hysterically laughing at Vienna's face. Such an ugly crier.
1. Elevensies, I look forward to it every day of my life and I can't say that about many things.
2. My bird, Hugh. Man, he's making the cutest little noises right now.
3. Picturing Hugh in little clothes, ie Jazz Jersey, baseball cap, socks.
4. Test-driving cars, mostly because I can act like money is no object.
5. Clean bathrooms, especially wen I'm not the one cleaning them.

-Shred

Kate said...

Yes, I know how to spell wen. When, people, WHEN

Ally Cat said...

PLEASE make a jazz jersey for Hugh. PLEASE!

na said...

Is this supposed to balance out all the negative karma from the previous series, "Things I want to kick in the crotch Fridays"

I have found that nothing is more infectious within a relationship than "that's what she said" jokes, and once they are started, the only way to end them is to break up, and then never speak again.