Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

1. Completely ridiculous facebook STATUS UPDATES. I'm thiking of one person (ok 2) in particular who updates constantly. You'd think this would be more annoying than funny but these updates are laced with grammatical errors, mispelled words and absurdly long run-on sentences. I wish so badly I could post an example here but that's risky.

2. PINTEREST. What a great invention. Getting on Pinterest and perusing people's boards entertains me for hours. If you want an invite to join Pinterest let me know.

3. NEW clothes, shoes, makeup...anything new! Not shopping, just having new things.

4. Knowing I never have to eat INDIAN FOOD again. I learned yesterday that it doesn't taste bad, it's what happens after you ingest it when things get ugly. Nuff said.

5. I don't care what anyone says I love ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. I watched it again this week. She's a bit of a wing nut, but I still love it. "I don't want diamond sunbursts or marble halls, I just want you." Oh Gilbert Blythe!

6. J CREW. I almost have no words to describe how much I love J Cew. It's stupid, I know. But it never lets me down and always puts me in a better mood.
Have a good weekend!

xoxo, Ally Z

5 comments:

Miss C. said...

1. I have never watched Anne of Green Gables, but I have watched lots of Rob and Big that's kind of the same right? I love ROB AND BIG AND MEATY AND MINI HORSE.

2. How I rocked at scum with the river folk last night. GAME ON!

3. My classroom being in perfect OCD order right now!

4. The container store. I want to marry it.

5. Bookin down the alpine slide.

6. Getting complimented at the gas station today for being decisive in my soda choice. "You just come in and go straight to what you want. I want to be that decisive. I don't know what I want." Weirdest compliment ever.
-B

Haley said...

If I read this on a dating Website, I would IM the HELL out of you.

I heart Gilbert Blythe!

I covet everything in J. Crew.

I correct grammatical errors on Facebook after mocking them in a Yoda voice.

Ally Cat said...

Haley, too bad you're a girl. Although, I'm glad you are since you love Gil so much. That would be weird.

Kate said...

1. When Beck says Anorexia Nervosa. I crack up every time.

2. Seeing Rrrosa with her pink Baseball cap on.

3. Rollerblading. Ages 24 & 26, we're not ashamed, we're beaming proud.

4. RBI 3 on old Nintendo. Man, I loved that game.

5. That hat Gil is wearing. I'm only allowing my guy to wear J.crew stuff. Classy.

6. Ryan Gosling

Kisses

Rebekah said...

Ally-- I love Gilbert Blythe so much it's ridiculous. I've cried watching Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea before because I just want Gilbert and Anne to be together... Ask SB. She witnessed it.