Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm in Love: Part II

If you're a Jazz fan chances are you have something similar to the apparel shown in the picture below. Pretty nice collection, right? If that's not money well spent, I don't know what is. But guess what? It's still not cutting it. It's nice to have a classic Jazz shirt to sport to the games or around town. But all it says about you is that you're a Jazz fan. What if I want to say more than just, "Hey, I'm a Jazz fan and I like Paul Millsap." I'm a Jazz fan with more on my mind than just, "Go Jazz". I may have something to say about Devin Harris and how I want to verbally berate him for his less than mediocre play this season. Or how Raja Bell is supposed to be our shooting guard, yet he can't seem to make a shot. I want to express myself regarding the team I love.

Well my friends, as I mentioned last week, we've been working on a little project. Check back early next week to see what we've got for all you Jazz lovers. We're only printing a limited number so make sure you snag your favorite before they run out.

As always, Go Jazz! Love, twoladiesandnobaby (Becca & Kate)



2 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait. I'll take one of each please.

Jill Williams said...

Becca, I have a very busy week coming up with the fam coming to town, but: FOR SURE FOR SURE I Want what you have up your sleeve, or AS your sleeve, or whatever. Go Jazz.
Love
Jill (Lil)