Monday, October 29, 2007
10 Reasons Why We Heart Daddy Warbucks!
Daddy Hal had a birfday on October 21. We so rudely forgot to mention anything about his birfday on our blog. So we're going to TOTALLY REDEEM OURSELVES with this top 10 list. Enjoy.
10. In any situation with Hal involved, we always have OPTIONS
9. He's not so great with money, so shopping alone with him can be very productive
8. Because of Hal's sweet tooth, we can always count on two things being in the house: Chocolate & Soda
7. Because of Hal's persistance, there is a TV in EVERY room of the house. (Even the garage...Holla)
6. Thanks to Hal's friendly nature, we know every waiter's/waitress'/drive-through person's/woman living in a trailor down by the river's(Lula) life stories.
5. If you put him on a guilt trip about mom buying all the Christmas presents, next year you'll be guaranteed a lot of sporting equipment from Gart Sports. PLUS whatever mom bought. (Thanks for the Tennis raquet, softball bat, and fishing crap dad!)
4. He has no shame in dressing up for movies coming out that he's excited for. Examples: Dances with Wolves-Full headdress, face paint, and animal skins. Zorro-Mask, sword, 2 mini Zorro's accompanying him.
3. He trusts us to drive snowmobiles, motorcycles, and jet ski's at the ripe old age of Baptism.
2. He has lots of rich friends, which can reap many rewards. Example: We're getting a fully-loaded baseball diamond at the cabin-imported grass, sprinkler system, and hopefully rows of corn. (Essentially, Kate's field of dreams)
1. Our house IS A GYMNASIUM!
We love you Dad, and all the fun-filled memories. Keep 'em comin'!
Posted by Two Ladies and No Baby at 12:02 AM