Wednesday, October 17, 2007

There's Been A Disaster

I don't want to scare any of you but there has been a terrible disaster. Kate's hardrive on her computer is failing. Yes, failing. Everything might be lost, including close to 5,000 pictures and all her notes for this semester of school. Today at lunch, Kate was explaining what was happening with her computer, and said, "The good news is..." then Ashley interrupted and said, "That you're still young." ... What in the world? Why would that be good news to Kate when she's talking about her computer disaster. We all laughed at Ashley. Kate doesn't want to hear any crap about not backing up most of her stuff. Kate don't need that right now. Kate knows. And Kate is mad. Cry for Kate. Pray for Kate's computer.

2 comments:

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Gatty-
I'm glad you wrote this post in the 3rd person. I heart Gat and her broken computer.
-Reeblyn

Celia said...

Katelyn, Katelyn -- oh the humanity! How could that have happened: (most of our punctuation marks aren~t working -- ruby jacked with the keyboard)

Do you know yet if you~ll be able to retrieve your info: I hope so. There are a whole lot of awesome pics on your computer (many including my children) so I hope for your sake, and for mine (I~m so selfish) that all goes well with your computer.

May the computer gods be with you.