Monday, September 29, 2008

"Look at you for ugly"

Once Cody was terrorizing the neighbors and somehow we were fortunate enough to get it on camera. Caught on tape was this beautifully poetic line, "look at you for ugly."
I like ugly pictures, even of myself. I'm taking the liberty to post such pictures. Here's what I found. HOLLLAAA


Get em Al

Check out Cody


Some super sick family pic. The mimi is the only saving grace.Holla mom

Look at Al nursing her wounds










He has on a tiny little league shirt. I think it adds




8 comments:

Ally Cat said...

I was just wondering if you could find one more ugly picture of me because I don't think you have enough. You should have WAY more of Angie cause we know there's more where that came from. Love you ANG!

Ally Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C and C said...

I've decided to add you two ladies onto my friends list because come on, everyone needs some christensen in their lives.

P.S. Best compilation of pictures ever in the history of blogging.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

This is real nice. Cute, even. We've taken a lot of ugly pictures. I'm glad you've put them up for all to see.
K-DIZ

CFlo said...

Yes, I am the man.

Celia said...

First of all, I resent the fact that Hen in Scott's old pj's made the ugly grade. Pathetic and sad maybe, but NEVER ugly.

And secondly, you should have emailed me, for some reason I have an unusually high ratio of "interesting" pictures of Ally.

Malerie said...

Haha oh i love it!
Especially your family pic, that is one sick picture, i really love Cody's hair in it though.
Good thing everyone has really gotten a lot cuter over time. :]

Merkley Jiating said...

Mocktail party! And some crazy Ally moments. Very flattering.
-Emily