Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Santa

It seems that I am a tad busy lately. You'd think I was trying to graduate from college or something. My 'to do' list before my semester is officially over is daunting. But I continue to chip away, while downing massive amounts of Diet Coke (with lime these days). 



But, when you wake up to this... it's hard to be in a bad mood. Because it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Which means...





...this guy is coming soon.

The "Old Bastard" which my grandma Mary so lovingly calls him. And all I have to say is that I can't wait for that "Old Bastard" to climb down my chimney this year.

8 comments:

Miss C. said...

Let Santa go!
-Beck Beck

Haley said...

That old bastard needs to get his rear in gear: Still drinking Coca-Cola regular, eh? What the heck, Santa? DC with Lime.

In fact: that's my Christmas wish: for Santa to join us in our DCw/Lime-Wonderland.

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Just think... In one more week you will be in my shoes...only one more final to go. Bring on the old bastard!

Anonymous said...

Haley, Santa's a Coca-Cola man come on you know that. He always has been and he always will be. He visits everyone's house in one night, he can't get by on that unleaded stuff ya'll are drinking he needs the diesel!
-DP lover (but a coke supporter, especially their ads)

Angie Williams said...

Haha I completely know what you mean about school! I feel the same way...and I down massive amounts of COKE. Pure Coke. None of that diet stuff. I'm still disappointed you turned to the other side.

As for Santa; you gave me a pretty big laugh. I'd like to meet Grandma Mary--she sounds like a gem.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Good news Angie, Grandma Mary and Grandpa Hal have a house in St. George. Ronnie knows where it is. Y'all should stop over there before you move. Mary would absolutely loooove it. She's quite the social butterfly. Just don't be surprised if she asks you the same question 8 different times. But don't you worry, she's still got her sense of humor and it is hilarious. Plus, her long term memory is still intact, so she'll remember Ron Ron, or as I said it as a child Won Won.

na said...

I'm hoping when Angie says "COKE" she means "COCAINE"

I hear it's a great diet supplement.

Ally Cat said...

I love you Caitlin Sinda Maree Gonzoluz Ortayga Fooentez Krischyensen!