Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Letters from 2nd Graders




        (It wouldn't be Christmas without Kate sobbing about something)


Dear Santa-

May I please have a Wii and an X-box. You're a nice guy and you are cool.
From, Nathan

Oh and 3 more things. I want a D.S.I., nerf bullets, oh and mistletoe for me sister because she might want to kiss her friend haha!


Dear Santa,
I'm trying to be very good and ho ho ho Merry Christmas! From, Carson
Oh yea I am so sorry I woke up and saw you. Please can I have a little bag of coal one piece please, and three lego sets, and a new teddy bear. Thank you!


Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year, I have never flipped a card. I am going to put two socks out for my mice so you can get them some presents. Love, Abby


Dear Santa,
I wish you were my brother and I want to meet you and your elves too. Please let me have a bike and a basketball. I have been good to my mom and my teacher. I love you Santa very much.  From your best friend, Tommy.  My best best friend is Santa.


Dear Saint Nick,
I want you to have an easier life so please no toys this year but give my brother my toys!
Love, Benjamin

6 comments:

Haley said...

Dear Father Christmas,
I'm really not in the mood to beat around the bush here, but first off, let me just say: You're the best and probably the most handsome mythical man who delivers toys that there is. All I want for Christmas is a new car, a house, a puppy, maybe some ponies, a big blow-up toy I can practice tumbling in, and to meet Johnny Depp.
That's such a small list, I'm sure a handsome guy like you can handle it.
Love,
Haley, your best friend and number one fan.

becca said...

haha. love those. santa is my best best friend.

also, that pic is awesome.

dear santa, please give me joseph gordon-levitt.

Malerie said...

Wow Benjamin was super nice... there is no way i'd ever say that to Santa!!!
I love these, they are hilarious!!

Amy said...

sweet! i love the last one!

Ally Cat said...

What kid wants to make santa's life easier? What are you teaching these children!???

na said...

I think someone needs to explain to Benjamin that he isn't really reducing Santa's work, only reallocating it. Do you not teach the difference between those two in 2nd grade or is he a bad student?