Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I want to kick in the crotch Fridays!



Something brill has just happened to twoladiesandnobaby, every Friday we will be posting things we want to kick in the crotch.  Are you feeling ticked off, irritated, or just down right ornery? Good news we have a solution for you......kick whatever is bothering you in the crotch.

This week I want to kick the following things/people square in the crotch:

winter
static hair
big decisions
the horse that bit kate's boob a few years ago, that was seriously uncalled for
legislators who want to take my retirement away
the Lakers
boys that have the "bigger and better" syndrome
job hunting/interviews
dualies
boys who give you stuffed animals
annoying children/adolescents
not being able to park in expectant mother's parking stalls

What else is chapping your hide?

6 comments:

Haley said...

The American Dream
Bad Breath
People who stare in the cafeteria
Waiting for new seasons of tv shows
Not having cable in my bedroom. That deserves a swift crotch-kick.
In fact, all of these deserve the swiftest of junk punches.

i heart kick-in-the-crotch-fridays.

Bain Becomes a Master said...

That fact that Vienna is still on The Bachelor. I want to kick Vienna and Jake in the crotch!

Amy said...

Although I don't comment often, I read your blog on a regular basis. Im really enjoying this new crotch thing going on, I hope you continue it. Things I would like to kick in the crotch:
-Girls who wear size 0-5 and complain they are fat.... really? what am I then?
- People who wear blue tooth's. (Or would that be considered teeth? ) Its like they are constantly expecting the phone call of a lifetime and they cant stand to miss it.
-Drivers that are in so much of a hurry that they speed up and cut in front of you, and then tap on their breaks because they are driving too fast, and then you look in your rear view and there is no one behind you. Its like they cant wait for you to pass and then pull out? They deserve a constant crotch kick.

becca said...

wait wait wait. a HORSE bit kate's BOOB? hahaha.

Amy said...

Adults who are too big for their clothes-is that incredible shallow and judgmental? I don't really care-I don't want to see the stomach rolls hanging over your pants or your bum crack.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Why must we re-live my boob being bit by a horse, huh? I want to kick that horse in the crotch.
-K