Monday, March 22, 2010

Kick in the crotch Monday


Who likes Monday's? I used to, simply because I didn't have class on that day, and I wore sweats. Every single Monday was Sweat Pant Monday. It was a beautiful thang, and I got many people to join me in a day filled with comfortable bliss. But now that I'm a workin' gal, I can't "stick it to the man" anymore by wearing sweats all day. Today,  "the man" was owning me in my work clothes. Tonight, I'm owning "the man" by kicking him square in the crotchal area.

Things I want to kick in the crotch today: 

1. Waking up so early it's still dark outside
2. Eating something super unhealthy and feeling guilty about it after
3. People who have Pink Eye or a gross cough and still come to work/school, GO HOME ALREADY!
4.  Ingrown toenails, the bain on my existence
5. Cubicles
6. Nascar
7. Nascar fans
8. People saying Nascar is a real sport, as if
9. People who put mufflers on their cars/trucks/bronco's to make them louder
10. Really loud motorcycles, particularly bullet bikes

11. Having to wait forever to be seated at a restaurant
12. Cold french fries
13. People who vote entirely based upon political party, not the best person for the job
14. Mosquito's
15. Rush Limbaugh
16. Traffic

What is chapping your ars this week? We want to hear about it.

8 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

So is it going to change to Mondays every week? I like that idea...

1. When people charge you money for OBSURD things
2. Peeing your pants--twice in one day
3. Car problems
4. Volkswagens that cost double the cost to fix something so simple.
5. Alarm clocks that shine too brightly.
6. Leaving your gift cards in the car and already having a cart full of crap.
7. The fat ladies who yell at my husband for no reason.
8. Not having cable/DVR
9. Creed on The Office.
10. When people call you "hun," and they are close in age or younger.

Miss C. said...

Holler!
1. When shows on the DVR are erased before you watch them.
2. Warm soda, barf
3. Speaking of barf, throwing up, I want to kick throwing up square in the crotch. Yuck!
4. Ferrets

-Beck

Unknown said...

Jota and corter, I want creed from the office to kick ME in the crotch cause he's awesome.

Things I want to kick in the family jewels:
-Creed the band
-Sasha vujacic (don't care if its spelled wrong, I want to kick his name in the guys too.)
-guys that wear their girlfriends pants

Max Cagle said...

So, your page was suggested to me and now I love it. very odd considering I have no idea who you are.

my list of things/people who need a good kick in the pants:
1- shoes that hurt
2- old baby weight when your kid is 2
3- popcorn that is too salty
4- racists
5- anyone who still thinks it's funny to put -shizzle at the end of words
6- my dry as sand hands
7- clear fingernail polish that can't handle the dishes being done
8- People who think they are better than me. You're not.
9- spring weather that isn't really spring weather
10- dry contacts on the counter
11- studying until 2 in the morning
12- miscommunication
13- emails from people you long since forgot and would like to keep it that way

C and C said...

I just have one:
1) When your husband leaves for work out of town and your dog doesn't understand where his daddy is and jumps and barks at EVERY TINY NOISE ALL NIGHT LONG... thus resulting is ZERO sleep for me :)

I also agree with you on sick people needing to go home. There's this lady here at work that coughs like she is seriously trying to get rid of her lungs through her mouth, all over everything. I was just saying yesterday how she needs to go the eff home. So I applaud you Christensen gals.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think we have had enough crotch stuff--how about something funny like Utah gal's with their bump it up hair. My personal favorite.

na said...

- Anonymous posts
- Thinking you bought 2lbs of Strawberry yogurt only to find out once you open it you bought 2lbs of vanilla yogurt.
- Jet lag
- Getting off at the wrong bus stop.