Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kick it........



Kick in the crotch Sat.....?
Kate sucks at doing this which is ironic because she has probably kicked more things in the crotch than anyone else.

1. Rich people that don't deserve to be rich.

2. Emo

3. Sluts

4. The Jazz when they lose

5. Leprechauns

6. Stupid holidays that celebrate leprechauns

7. Not saying what I want to say.

8. Snow after a very warm day.

9. Motorcycles with those gay high handle bars.

10. Not being able to teleport.

11. Standardized Tests

Ahhhh I feel better! God bless America and that I have the right to virtually kick things in the crotch whenever I see fit. Holler!

3 comments:

Ally Cat said...

pretty sure you made up the word teleport.

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I think I will shock you by my short list today:
1. Winter/Sunshine weather during Spring in Utah
2. Daylight savings time

becca said...

pretty sure the teleporting one is the best one, although i always think of it as apparating from harry potter.