Wednesday, March 24, 2010

25 Things To Do Before I Turn 25

I turn the big 2-5 in May, here are a few things I want to do before then:

1. Take a mental health day in the middle of the week with a few of my ladies to enjoy the spring weather.

2. Create a budget for myself.

3. Start sewing.

4. Try no D.P. for a week.

5. Visit Ash in Vegas.

6. Eat more vegetables.

7. Cheer the Jazz through the playoffs.

8. Go consignment shopping in Sugarhouse.

9. Surprise someone.

10. Get off the hook presents for Kate and Ally's Birthdays.

11. Karaoke-- find Disney Karaoke CDs (Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast? YES PLEASE).

12. Get a swimming suit for the summer.

13. Get new running shoes.

14. Visit my bro and his family in Kansas City--celebrate his graduation from Med. School HOLLA!

15. Write cards to my students (so I can mail them in the summer).

16. Watch Dumb and Dumber.

17. Go to a baseball game.

18. Make some summer plans.

19. Do something special for my mom.

20. Spring-ify Seth's grave.

21. Win a handstand contest.

22. Fresh flowers in my house.

23. Try something new.

24. Dance Party.

25. Think of something bitchin to do to ring in year 25!

Here I come year 25, I'm welcoming you with open arms.
-Beck

5 comments:

Haley said...

This is an amazing list.
I wish you luck in each of your endeavors!

becca said...

we're getting so old.

call me. 7447.

Amy said...

Im glad your welcoming it. I however, am dreading it. There is just something about being younger than 25, its like once you hit 25 its downhill. Then the next thing you know you will be in your "late twenties" and a few years later your "early thirties." Im really having trouble with this...

Ally Cat said...

This all sounds great to me. I definitely support your efforts in accomplishing #10.

Ashley said...

HOLLA to #5! I feel so special!!! Sorry I'm a little behind in checking this one... school's kicking my trash.