Friday, March 5, 2010

Spread em,' Here Comes My Steel Toed Shoe!

Let's get in on:

1. Bed Head

2. Wedgies

3. Paying for parking

4. Stuffed Animals

5. Flat Soda

6. Girls that call you hun or sweetie when they are your age or younger

7. Going to the bathroom and afterwards realizing there is no toilet paper in the stall

8. Courtesy Laughing

9. Stupid personalized license plates

10. Not being able to fall asleep for no reason

11. Cigarette smoke

12. Rabid Cats

13. Realizing your neighbor is a registered sex offender

14. My mom not saying "half ass job or chicken shit" enough.

4 comments:

Amy said...

-People who talk during movies. Particularly the ones who like to repeat some of their favorite lines.
-Going to a restaurant and having someone you went to high school with, but haven't talked to since, be your waiter/waitress.
-Open mouth gum chompers.

Bain Becomes a Master said...

1. Having to walk to walk students to the office--hello! You are 16 years old, this should have ended in 6th grade!
2. Students who come to your class stoned.
3. #'s 1 & 2 happening in the same day! WTH!
4. Jake is now going to be on Dancing with the stars. I don't want to see the sausage he calls a fiance anymore!
5. Sports last 24/7 365 days a year--my husband's first love is sports. Once again, WTH!

Haley said...

I'm late, and I only have two, but hey: who's really got the balls to complain about someone not complaining enough?

-Another MONTH until Glee starts up again
-How fast good days fly by

rich said...

I really needed to vent something on this kick in the crotch post. So bear with me because I know what I'm about to say is politically divisive. But know I'm very much a moderate.

1. Glenn Beck
2. Fox News
3. CNN
4. The lack of intelligent policy discussion in the news
5. Paying rent
6. People that cross the road where ever they want despite heavy traffic
7. The "zombies" that shuffle around the corner near our apartment
8. Teen pregnancy (I see too many broken dreams and families in the Community Health Center I work in because of this)

Yep. If all these things went away, the world would be a much better place for me.