Saturday, May 4, 2013

Blogging...I'm not sure about you.


Here's the thing, blogging is weird right? Why would you want to publish random thoughts and experiences for all to see in the ginormous world of cyberspace? It's kind of like get a journal, right? This journal thought is recurring for me. Every time someone posts something on any social media outlet about potty training, kid fights, blowouts, you know all of those gross kid things that you should just write down in a private space to get it off your chest instead of embarrass yourself by publishing it publicly I think, 'this person needs a journal.' I have 10 completely finished journals starting at the ripe age of 7 so if you need tips on journaling I am your gal. I'm here to help people! Most of our family and friends blogs have expired, so why keep this up? This is the conclusion I've come to: I love to feel inspired and when I hit my regular blogs I come back feeling contented and inspired. What a gift it is to be able to inspire people, right? These two ladies are headed down an interesting road with some big changes ahead. I mean we're getting eerily close to the age of 30 it's time for some things to change, right?

So, cheers to a bright and inspired future. Bottoms up! Clink!

No comments: