Well ladies and gents today (May 16) is my BFF: Allyson Clare Zollinger's birthday. Here is a shout out to my one and only.
23 reasons why Ally's my girl:
1.She has showered with a live squirrel.
2.She's the youngest in her family of six so her mom let us do lots of stuff that my mom wouldn't let us do. Holla Diane
3. She has a serious thing for cowboys. Cowboy butts drive her nuts!
4. Ally dates and attracts older men!
5. Once in front of our whole ward she said that she was most grateful for reality T.V.
6. She has slit someone's tires.
7. She's the only person I've shared the backseat of a police car with.
8. She loves birds of prey.
9. She has Kramer esque (Seinfeld) tendencies. If she's caught off guard she makes these sudden jerky movements like Kramer.
10. She wants to quit her job to be a baker.
11. She hates it when people are naked in locker rooms.
12. She has crazy hands.
13. She hates stuffed animals.
14. She hearts Mad Libs
15. She can do a wolverine impersonation.
16. She's from Idaho but she hates winter and the cold.
17. Once she was playing baseball in 1st grade in front of her crush (ya she was crushing in 1st grade) and he tagged her out at first but she kept on running all the way home. The teacher had to break the news to her that she didn't make it past first, she's hated sports since. Sorry Al.
18. She got glasses when she was like 9 months old.
19. She hates unpacking.
20. She's very hardworking and loyal to her job.
21. Her favorite movie is Cutting Class--some of Brad Pitt's finest work.
22. She refuses to go to the bathroom in the woods.
23. She talks in her sleep. Last year when we shared a room she started yelling at me to shut the window (which I had already done) because she was freezing her A-S-S off. And yes she spelled ass. Never a dull moment.
Clary--Rat Fink's Anonymous is nothing without you. I couldn't ask for a better BFF. Thanks for sharing a seat with me and lying to the ferris wheel man at Fun Land when I wet my pants, not many people would have done that you are truly one of a kind. May year 23 be as monumental as year 4 was. Love, B