Monday, December 19, 2011

Look at you for ugly.....round 2

A couple years ago we did this post, and it was a real crowd pleaser. If you're lucky you might see a hideous version of yourself below. Ladies and gentlemen presenting........ LOOK AT YOU FOR UGLY!




 This guy clearly has issues. He is icing 
his neck, his wrist, and his left knee I believe.

 And that's a cheerio!






 It's a shame I have a boy face and SB looks handicapped.


And he's a doctor. SCARY!

Sorry Ma
And the best of all the pictures. Thanks Al for making all
my dreams come true with this photo.
Birds are terrifying!

5 comments:

Ally Cat said...

I'm on here FIVE times. I'm hurt.

Miss C. said...

Ha you should be honored! My dad's are far worse than yours! Plus check Jen out! Embrace it Al!

Jen said...

Yeah! Check ME out Al! I look pretty hot....for a bunny. Jen Bunny! Holla!

I feel privileged,real real.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

How has this post not gotten more comments?! I just looked at it for the second time and was hysterically laughing on my couch, by myself! Seriously, it ain't pretty. But hey, life ain't pretty. I'm saying ain't a lot more lately due to my watching Teen Mom. Niiiiiiice.

K

sbj said...

Glad I made the post! That picture is horrifying. Although, it was a decently funny prank we played.