Thursday, January 31, 2008
Rrrosa The Wonder Dog
Ruff Ruff! Bark Bark! Tail Wag, wag, wag, wag, wag, wag, wag... 7 things you may not know about me(Rosa).
1. I am adopted. Best thing that ever happened to me. One minute I was running along the side of a highway after my heartless family abandoned me, the next I was livin' large with the Christensen Posse. I heart my new family, especially my two sister's. But since I was abandoned, I do have some trust issues, but don't worry, I'm working on it.
2. I have a boyfriend. What, are you surprised or something? I got it goin' on. His name is Tau and he is a mutt just like me. He is White with longer fur and a very hansom mug. We have been together for 3 years. Of course I am the Alpha Female, but Tau can still hold his own if he has to. I heart Tau!
3. I am a sucker for long walks. Every morning my dad takes me on a long walk up the mountain. I run my brains out and it's the perfect way to be outdoors AND stay in shape. You could call me a health nut; constantly working on my figure.
4. I like to lick. I'm talkin' anything. Chairs, tables, carpet, whatever. I just want to share the love. I'm a big licker. I'll lick your hand, I'll lick your face, I'll lick your pants. It's just my way of showing affection.
5. I'm afraid of big men. They scare me and I don't trust em.
6. I don't like little yappy dogs that think they can take me. If you disrespect me, I'll bite your neck.
7. I heart playing with my 'babies'. When I say babies, I mean toys. Especially the ones that squeak in the middle. I like to find the squeaker and tear it apart so it will squeak no more. Don't hate!
Posted by Two Ladies and No Baby at 1:43 PM