Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Little Things


Life is better because of these things:
-assemblies
-Vicks Kleenex
-orange juice
-sunny days
-Burt's chapstick
-Tyler Hilton's song "Missing You"
-pink nail polish
-My little ladies saying, "Miss C. you look beautiful today" when I am far from believing it.
-Shop and Go's soft ice cream
-hitting Nordstom Rack right
-green arrows
-leaving my job at 3:25 p.m. everyday if I want to
-sprinting
-my nephews calling me by name
-dancing with my ladies
-not knowing the day of the week
-cartwheels
-Run's House & Rob and Big
-the perfect mix of D.P (carbonation/syrup) some of you know exactly what I'm talking about

4 comments:

na said...

I propose that Rob and Big is the best product modern civilization has yet to conceive.

Haley said...

You guys are kareoke stars. look at those faces full of determination!

Ally Cat said...

First off I'd like to second what Neil said. Also I would like to add:
The Bachelor
The Hills
Gossip Girl
The OC
One Tree Hill
Grey's Anatomy
Friday Night Lights
Paraidise cookies

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Allyson,
I completely agree 100% with everything you just listed. That was a great list you put together. Bravo.
-Kate